Director of Infrastructure & TechnologyAssuraMed employs over 1,000 people across the nation.
Director of Infrastructure & Technology
The Director of Infrastructure and Technology is responsible for organizing, directing, leading all the IT Technical infrastructure activities within the company to include leading, mentoring and developing a highly skilled Technical team within the IT infrastructure functional areas of Support Desk (L1 & L2), Enterprise System Engineering, Distributed Engineering (Voice & Data Networks).
- IT Infrastructure development & support: Responsible for design/development/support of a multi-location corporate environment.
- IT Infrastructure including voice/data networks, systems admin, desktop support, data center management.
- Project management: Lead and direct various enterprise project initiatives, to include managing all phases of an infrastructure project including staffing, requirements definition, design, vendor selection and management, hardware/software development and/or customization, testing, deployment, and post-deployment support.
- Develop, manage and support a highly skilled technical team – Set priorities, mentor, direct professional growth, and lead implementation of new technologies and methodologies.
- Actively manage the IT Infrastructure capital and expense budget to meet budgetary expectations and corporate goals.
- Work with team and vendors to continually improve cost efficiencies through competitive vendor negotiations through formidable bidding and metrics-based vendor management.
- Develop request for proposals and analyze vendor responses.
- Support contract negotiations.
- Manage performance and quality of all service level agreements:
- Meet with all levels of customers, peers, suppliers, business partners to review existing systems performance, capabilities and quality to ensure that an agreed-upon service level is provided to customers.
- Develop and maintain performance Service level Objectives (SLO’s ) and metrics relative to the areas being supported.
- Identify technology solution opportunities and/or processes to support business growth opportunities.
- Comply with laws and regulations as they pertain to services provided by the Company. This includes supporting and demonstrating compliance with the Company’s Compliance and HIPAA Plans.
- Promptly report any information regarding a known or suspected violation of any applicable laws, regulations, standards or company policy.
- Represent the culture and values of the Company to other groups, agencies and the general public, and ensure accuracy of public information materials.
- As applicable, attend in-service, continuing education or seminar programs to stay current with industry and community trends.
- Attend all required Compliance, HIPAA and other scheduled training.
- As applicable, present to management and staff.
- Identify, support and demonstrate the Company’s culture and values to ensure quality service to both internal and external company customers.
- Support and demonstrate the Company’s values.
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years engineering, developing, planning, executing enterprise-wide IT infrastructure initiatives.
- 10+ years project management experience including project concept to implementation.
- 10+ years in vendor management.
- 10+ years IT management experience.
- 5+ years managing Service Center Operations.
- 5+ years managing a call center environment.
- Strong management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large cross-functional projects, including establishment of goals (both financial &non-financial), scope, and strategy; ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement strategic initiatives.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present data and conclusions in an organized and understandable fashion.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong Collaboration & communications skills.
- Strong Organizational Development skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, guidance and direction to a team with varied skill levels;
- Strong ability to coach/mentor.
- Consistent proven track record of achieving key performance indicators; detail oriented.
- Ability to work co-operatively with internal & external team members and interface with all levels of management.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience required.