eLearning Instructional DesignerAssuraMed employs over 1,000 people across the nation.
eLearning Instructional Designer
The eLearning Designer will have responsibility for the design, and development of all online Learning modules, using authoring tools/software. The eLearning Designer will interview SMEs, chunk content, write and produce training materials, and conduct SME reviews for the successful delivery of online training.
- Meeting with Subject Matter Experts to gather content for online training programs
- Designing and developing engaging, interactive online training programs on products, process, systems and skills.
- Conduct reviews of content by SMEs and test modules for technical success.
- Maintaining current content for all online training modules
- Maintaining the LMS, running reports, and managing learner data on the LMS.
- Trouble-shoot module and LMS issues.
Experience/Skills: Experience in using authoring software (including, but not limited to: Articulate Suite, Adobe Suite, Camtasia, etc.). Knowledge of recording live remote training and posting to LMS. Experience administering an LMS. Knowledge of SCORM and ASCI compliance requirements. Knowledge of eLearning design and adult learning principles is required.
Education Requirements: Master’s Degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design or Training